All About Emily

Thursday, March 02, 2006

All About Emily...so far

I am so surprised that Emily has so much dark hair since Annie and Shawn are relatively fair. She looks like Elle did as a newborn. She has cubby cheeks like all my children. She especially reminds me of Marie because she has the little red birthmark...stork bite...above her lip that Marie had. Her eyes are still puffy and she seems to want to sleep so it's hard to tell about the eyes. Her newborn skin is so soft...only newborn babies have skin like that!

I rocked her for awhile and then left so Annie can get some rest. I bought a digital camera on the way home....had to get one before going back to the hospital this afternoon. I WILL POST PICS OF EMILY LATER TODAY OR TONIGHT.

They are planning to come home tomorrow if everything continues to go well. So I hope I can get the laundry done and the house looking great like my G’ma always did when I was bring a new baby home from the hospital. --janie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home