All About Emily

Thursday, March 02, 2006

March came in with a little lamb

I just talked to Shawn. They did a C-Section. Annie and Emily are doing fine. Shawn said Annie is still in recovery. Emiy has a lot of dark hair. The side of her face was a little "numb" from trying to emerge....but she will be fine.

I will go first thing in the morning to see them......can't wait!! We will add pictures ASAP. My love to all of you. Janie

2 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Wonderful news Jane! Everyone on the eGHD sents our best wishes to you, Mom, Dad and especially Emily! This March came in with a lil' lamb! Again, our congratulations to everyone & we're happy to hear that Mom and baby are doing fine! East coast love to you all out west!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger janie said...

Hey Mike--I like the line...as you can see Ire-named teh post. I've bee to 2 stores looking for stuffed lambs but to no avail. I'll find one. jq

 

Post a Comment

<< Home