Letter from Emily to Marie
Dear Aunt Marie,
I would really like to come see you sometime. My mom says we are going to Utah in May-I think on the 9th but I am not sure. I sleep and eat a lot so my mom doesn't have a lot of time to send new pics. Also, because my life really only consists of those things there aren't alot of new interesting picture opprotunities. Other than that I am doing really good...although I think Mom is up to something I heard her talking the Dr's office the other day-something about getting shots...I don't really know what that means but Mom says I have no idea what I am in for...we'll see. I discovered my fist this week-it almost fits in my mouth. Cool HUH!I slept in my crib and my cradle this week all by my self! Mommy was very proud! I am tired again so I will see you in a few weeks!
Love, Emily (and her mom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home