All About Emily

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The coolest baby toy

Emily has one of everything from "Baby's R Us". The Cone house is a splash of primary colors and gadgets that play music and all kinds of bells and whistles. But the "Around We Go" is the best (if you remember back in May I thought the carousel swing was amazing). It is hard to explain but maybe the photos will help: she sits in a little walker-type seat that is hooked on to a round table like a motorcycle side-car. In her seat she can spin her self totally around …a 360. Then she can orbit the table…so it is similar to the earth rotating on it’s axis and orbiting the sun.

There are 4 activity “stations” on the table. Her favorite is the “piano” that plays different types of music. She gets the music going and then runs around the table like crazy. She is so so cute.

I’m not sure where she comes by this trait…probably Shawn’s family…but she is a little ham! As soon as she notices the camera she stops what she is doing and smiles. I was having a problem getting an action shot of her at the table because she kept stopping to look at the camera.

Needless to say I am loving my stay here in Denver. Janie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home