All About Emily

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Emily Update

I got to Denver about 11:30 Mountain time today. Annie and Emmy were there to meet me….I think Emily remembered me…well at least she likes me. Emily is so cute and she has grown so much since I saw her in June. She has so much personality.

She had her 6th month check up today. Her adoring family knows she is more advanced than the average kid but it was nice to hear it from her doctor. She is ahead developmentally and in size. She sit up very well and she interact well with others…including the doctor. She “talks” to us and she love music.

Emily has a cool new toy…it’s great…she sits in a "walker" that she can totally spin around in and the walker is connected to a round play table. She can “walk” around the table and play with all the toys that are attached to the table (I’ll get a picture tomorrow when she wakes up). One of the toys is like a little piano. She hits the key and it plays a tune and she races around the table….so cute.

More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home